Bright and true HID (Xenon) Headlight Bulbs made for specific sizes listed below. Tremendously brighter than original halogen or LED lamps that you will really tell a difference with.
These HIDs are available in these colors:
- 3000K is our lowest temperature, and has a pure yellow output, which is great for use in fog lights.
- 4300K is a natural white output, as seen on vehicles with factory HIDs. It will not have any blue tint to its color, and might appear slightly warm.
- 5000K is a pure white output, without any warm hint, and no tint of blue either.
- 6000K is our most popular color, which produces an ice white color. It matches best with most LEDs.
- 8000K is our highest temperature, which produces an ice blue color. This is not a strong blue color though- it is still primarily white, meaning there will be no decrease in light output.
Fitment: H1 H7 H11 H9 9005 9006 D1S D2S D3S D4S D2H D2R D4R
Brightness: 50％ brighter than original HID, 350％ brighter than halogen bulbs
Range: 30m longer projection range than original HID,
Lumens: 3800 Lumen output
Life: 2500hrs lifespan
Warranty: 1 year