- Brighter, cool white LED output
- Direct replacement for Chevrolet Camaro reverse light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory bulb size
- Improved visibily behind vehicle
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Brighter Backup. These replacement LED bulbs are a great way to improve the look and function of the reverse light on your Chevrolet Camaro. You will get higher visibility at night, with a modern look. The installation is straightforward, with just a bulb swap – making this one of the easiest ways to improve the Camaro’s lighting.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike other suppliers, we do not simply re-brand generic products. We directly manufacture and engineer LED lighting in the United States, allowing for higher quality, with the newest and brightest LED technology. We then test and install them in our garage to make sure everything works correctly. Whether it’s a Chevrolet or anything else, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss your lighting project!
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- 280 lumens per bulb.
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
- Sixteen high-power 5W LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 510 lumens per bulb.
NOTE: Resistors required for LEDs to function properly.
There are no reviews yet.